Due to the custom nature of this product, it will ship between 2 to 3 weeks after the order date.
The 8-inch Santoku knife is made for chopping and slicing fruits and vegetables. It's granton edge flutes make paper thin slices while preventing food from sticking to the blade, all the while, the elegantly shaped and balanced handle fits comfortably and securely into your hand.
These German steel knives were created after consulting with more than 100 professional chef’s worldwide, with the mission to design and craft the most balanced, ergonomic and beautiful knife.
- Top quality blade made with X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Smooth bolster and spine for comfortable and safe use
- Counterweight in the handle perfectly balances the weight of the knife
- 18-degree blade angle with a 55-57 Rockwell hardness to ensure it will hold an edge
- Sanded wood handle fits perfectly into each chef's hand
- Engraving on the blade and handle is available at no charge
The natural, unfinished acacia wood in the Wood & Marble Board has a smooth surface with contrasting colors from the wood grain that are different in every piece. The beauty continues with subtle variations in the cool white marble that flanks the wood on either side. Its size allows it to be just as useful on-display in the kitchen, as it is serving meat and cheese at a dinner party. The board measures 14.5" long (with handle), 7.5" wide, and 0.5" high. Engraving details are customized to your preference.
The perfect house warming present for someone who appreciates time in the kitchen.
Gift Box Contents
- 1 8" German Steel Engraved Santoku Knife
- 1 cherry wood, felt lined and padded gift box
- 1 engraved real-wood & marble board
- Premium black gift box
- Custom-printed thank you card
- Sozo Gifts SecureShip Gift System